Saturday, May 18, 2013

A Different Direction


Dear Friends,

I've decided to end this chapter of my blog. I'm going to redirect towards a more creative Fiction & Poetry route. I've been writing selfishly, searching for my own healing, and self-discovery. I am at a good place now, and I'm ready to move on. I hope thus far you've enjoyed reading. For those who've enjoyed  Third Leg, I will add some background info, and finalize this story on the original post ( I will not create a new post for it). I warn you, it is not a story of redemption, or glory, but rather loss, and misery. I hope you will still read it.  I may be switching to a different blog to separate my writings. I will continue writing this blog, and it will be mostly my journey and adventures.
Finally, for those of you who support me, thank you so much. It means so much to me to know that you find inspiration in my writing, and I appreciate you so much!
For those of you who don't understand or ridicule me for "airing my dirty laundry," the irony is you are still reading, and deep down, I know you are courageous too, and I hope you will find your own truth, someday. Good luck. Set yourself free, live and let live.
I love writing. I've always loved writing, but I've been shut down for many years now. I'm finally finding my way back home. I hope you stay with me through this journey. Thank you.


Yours Truly,
Ifrah 

No comments:

Post a Comment